This post is especially for all Hindi readers, listeners, and speakers. In this post, I have added a video of smartphones which are currently the best smartphones from brands link Apple, Samsung, and Google. So enjoy the video and comment down if you have any doubt.
Technical Patidar is organising there first GiveAway and Winning Price are Two new Smartphones : Redmi Note 3 and Micromax Spark 3.
- You just need to Subscribe to this channel and Comment your name below to any of the video.
- Results are going to be shown on this upcoming 7th May.
Even you get features like wireless mic while you use Oneplus 2 as PC Mic. There are Three types of connections which you are while using Oneplus 2 as PC Mic.
- WiFi Connection
- Bluetooth Connection
- USB Connection
Downloads to Use Oneplus 2 as PC Mic –
The software used is WO mic. You need to first download files for its use. Links are given below-
- WO Mic from Google Play market.
- For Windows –
If needed than disable driver signing enforcement so drivers can work properly. To know more on how to do this refer here.
- For Mac OS X-
- Install WO Mic Client package for Mac
Please make sure that PC is connected to internet so Drivers can be installed. If you still find problem in installing PC drivers click here for FAQ.
How to Use WO Mic app-
- Open WO Mic app in both PC as well as in Smartphone.
- In smartphone open settings and tap on transport.
- Select WIFI if Oneplus 2 and PC both are connected to same network or select USB and connect Oneplus 2 PC.
- press Start which is in left of settings option.
- Now in PC app click on connection which is top left corner and then click on connect .
- A menu opens where select the transport as selected in Oneplus 2.
- if you have selected WiFi in oneplus 2 then enter the IP address show in android app.
- Now in PC click on “OK”
- Thus you are ready to use Oneplus 2 as PC Mic.
Some problem might occur during installing PC drivers and if this happens then you can contact me by commenting your problem in comment box.
- Flash Custom ROM on Oneplus 2 CyanogenMod
- How to Root Oneplus 2
- Oneplus 2 – Cons reviewed after use
- OnePlus 2 Vs Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie
- OnePlus Two Vs YU Yutopia
Oneplus 2 comes with Oxygen OS which is not the first preference for its users. If any of Oneplus 2 user had used Oneplus one then he finds himself very unlucky to get this Oxygen OS with many bugs. But Oneplus Two users need Not do worry because you can also Flash custom Rom on Oneplus 2. In this post i will guide you to install Cyanogen Custom ROM to your OnePlus 2. You just need to read this article carefully.
- Custom ROMs void warranty so be sure that you want to do it. You can again install stock ROM if you want.
- Backup all data before starting.
- Your Oneplus Two should be Rooted first if not then first see this post. Then get back to here.
- If you still want to install custom ROM then i should let you know that there are some features like Laser focus and fingerprint scanner are not working till current ROM from Cyanogen.
We are going to install Cyanogen ROM and i personally suggest to install CM12.1 as it is more stable than CM13 which still has many bugs.
Backup and Flash Custom ROM on Oneplus 2 that CyanogenMod-
- Before we flash Custom ROM on Oneplus 2 connect it to PC and Paste both the downloaded files into root folder of internal Storage.
- Now Disconnect the device and turn it off.
- After device is off press Volume down key as well as Power key together till you see Oneplus logo on screen. Now left power key but hold volume key still till you see TWRP recovery.
- Now first press on backup option and create backup of your current ROM which is Stock ROM “Oxygen OS” . It is important to create backup of your stock ROM because in case you face any problem after you flash custom ROM on Oneplus 2 then you can again roll back to your stock ROM with help of this backup.
- Now format oneplus 2 by tapping on Wipe data and then confirm wiping.
- Its time to flash Custome ROM on oneplus 2 and to do that tap on install and then choose the ROM zip file which was first copied to internal storage of Oneplus 2.
- And after installation completes again click on install and choose Gapps file and install it.
- Press Reboot option now.
Congratulations! after Reboot completes you have CyanogenMod ROM running on your device that is You have flash custom ROM on Oneplus 2.
When Oneplus boomed to market with its first smartphone which is Oneplus one they suddenly hyped the whole market in few days. But the same enigmatic was not show by Oneplus two. Second phone from Oneplus also had high configuration at less price as compared to big brands like Sony Samsung and hTC, But here Oneplus tries to use there on customized android OS that is Oxygen OS. And here Oneplus failed because users enjoyed Oneplus One with Cyanogen and here in Oneplus 2 users got bad impression due to much bugs in Oxygen OS. Root is the another way to get back Cyanogen OS in Oneplus 2. But be careful if your want to root Oneplus 2 for installing Cyanogen then you might get many bugs in Cyanogen still. Custom ROM from Cyanogen is not fully ready for Oneplus 2. There are lots of bugs still left to get solved like proper working of Laser focus and Fingerprint Scanner. Now coming to point lets start the topic of Root Oneplus 2.
- Do at your Own risk. warranty of your device will be void.
- Your Device may brick will attempting to Root Oneplus 2.
- This procedure for Root Oneplus 2 should not be followed for any other device.
- All data stored on the device may get erased. So better backup all the data files.
Click here to Download files required to Root Oneplus 2.
2-Installing ADB Drivers on Your PC or Mac-
- First Extract the downloaded files to desktop.
- Install the ADB Drivers into your PC if you don’t know this then better first Google it.
- Its very easy to install and then come back here.
- Copy the SuperSU.zip and recovery.img files from the downloaded folder into the C:/adb folder which is since installing ADB (they need to be in the same folder as adb.exe and fastboot.exe).
3- Unlocking the Bootloader on the Oneplus 2-
- If you haven’t ever enabled the debugging mode then do that by following this instructions go to Settings>About Phone and their tap for 7-8 time on Built number and it will notify you as debugging options enabled.
- Now come one step back to settings and got to debugging menu and their turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Now connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- Allow debugging on your device if you are asked by your device.
- Now get back to PC and launch Command prompt Window from Fastboot Folder which are extracted by you earlier. To do this, Hold down Shift on your keyboard and right-click anywhere inside the Fastboot folder and select Open command window here.
- Type the command shown below into the command prompt Window and press Enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now your device will go into bootloader mode check it.
- Again type the following command and press enter key:
fastboot oem unlock
- This was the command to unlock bootloader so wait till it unlocks the bootloader of Oneplus 2. After this processes your device will automatically reboot.
4-Flashing a Custom Recovery on the OnePlus 2
- After device gets started normally again enable debugging mode as we did before and then again turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Now in command prompt which is still open type the following commands and press enter key:
adb push SuperSU.zip /sdcard/SuperSU.zip adb reboot recovery adb reboot bootloader
- Enter the below command after device comes into bootloader mode and then press enter:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now time to wait till device is being flashed TWRP Recovery on it. When this process completes go to recovery mode by pressing Volume Down Key and Power key together till you don’t see any activity in the device. Now release Power key but not volume key until TWRP recovery not seen to you.
5-Final Step to Root Oneplus 2 Using TWRP and SuperSU-
- Now your are TWRP recovery mode here your first priority is to get backup of Oxygen OS as it is stable and official ROM for Oneplus 2 . It is necessary because it you get any problem in future after rooting then this will help you to get back to original ROM. To do this Tap Backup and again tap on Confirm and wait till it completes.
- Tap back after it get finished and then tap on Install.
- Select SuperSU.zip on you device and tap on confirm and wait till TWRP to install SuperSU.
- When process is completed choose reboot option and reboot your device. Close all the file and folders which are opened for rooting Oneplus 2.
Congratulations! Your Oneplus 2 is now rooted and My post on Root Oneplus 2 is successful. Comment any problem which ever you get while rooting your Oneplus 2.