Hello, guys if you are one of those who uses s8 so this is good news for you. Today morning I got the Oreo update for my Galaxy S8 so maybe today or within a week you too will get oreo update. My device is just installing the update while I am typing this post. Thanks for reading.
This post is especially for all Hindi readers, listeners, and speakers. In this post, I have added a video of smartphones which are currently the best smartphones from brands link Apple, Samsung, and Google. So enjoy the video and comment down if you have any doubt.
Subscribe our Youtube channel for More Beast of the best Videos
Technical Patidar is organising there first GiveAway and Winning Price are Two new Smartphones : Redmi Note 3 and Micromax Spark 3.
- You just need to Subscribe to this channel and Comment your name below to any of the video.
- Results are going to be shown on this upcoming 7th May.
Even you get features like wireless mic while you use Oneplus 2 as PC Mic. There are Three types of connections which you are while using Oneplus 2 as PC Mic.
- WiFi Connection
- Bluetooth Connection
- USB Connection
Downloads to Use Oneplus 2 as PC Mic –
The software used is WO mic. You need to first download files for its use. Links are given below-
- WO Mic from Google Play market.
- For Windows –
If needed than disable driver signing enforcement so drivers can work properly. To know more on how to do this refer here.
- For Mac OS X-
- Install WO Mic Client package for Mac
Please make sure that PC is connected to internet so Drivers can be installed. If you still find problem in installing PC drivers click here for FAQ.
How to Use WO Mic app-
- Open WO Mic app in both PC as well as in Smartphone.
- In smartphone open settings and tap on transport.
- Select WIFI if Oneplus 2 and PC both are connected to same network or select USB and connect Oneplus 2 PC.
- press Start which is in left of settings option.
- Now in PC app click on connection which is top left corner and then click on connect .
- A menu opens where select the transport as selected in Oneplus 2.
- if you have selected WiFi in oneplus 2 then enter the IP address show in android app.
- Now in PC click on “OK”
- Thus you are ready to use Oneplus 2 as PC Mic.
Some problem might occur during installing PC drivers and if this happens then you can contact me by commenting your problem in comment box.
- Flash Custom ROM on Oneplus 2 CyanogenMod
- How to Root Oneplus 2
- Oneplus 2 – Cons reviewed after use
- OnePlus 2 Vs Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie
- OnePlus Two Vs YU Yutopia
Oneplus 2 comes with Oxygen OS which is not the first preference for its users. If any of Oneplus 2 user had used Oneplus one then he finds himself very unlucky to get this Oxygen OS with many bugs. But Oneplus Two users need Not do worry because you can also Flash custom Rom on Oneplus 2. In this post i will guide you to install Cyanogen Custom ROM to your OnePlus 2. You just need to read this article carefully.
- Custom ROMs void warranty so be sure that you want to do it. You can again install stock ROM if you want.
- Backup all data before starting.
- Your Oneplus Two should be Rooted first if not then first see this post. Then get back to here.
- If you still want to install custom ROM then i should let you know that there are some features like Laser focus and fingerprint scanner are not working till current ROM from Cyanogen.
We are going to install Cyanogen ROM and i personally suggest to install CM12.1 as it is more stable than CM13 which still has many bugs.
Backup and Flash Custom ROM on Oneplus 2 that CyanogenMod-
- Before we flash Custom ROM on Oneplus 2 connect it to PC and Paste both the downloaded files into root folder of internal Storage.
- Now Disconnect the device and turn it off.
- After device is off press Volume down key as well as Power key together till you see Oneplus logo on screen. Now left power key but hold volume key still till you see TWRP recovery.
- Now first press on backup option and create backup of your current ROM which is Stock ROM “Oxygen OS” . It is important to create backup of your stock ROM because in case you face any problem after you flash custom ROM on Oneplus 2 then you can again roll back to your stock ROM with help of this backup.
- Now format oneplus 2 by tapping on Wipe data and then confirm wiping.
- Its time to flash Custome ROM on oneplus 2 and to do that tap on install and then choose the ROM zip file which was first copied to internal storage of Oneplus 2.
- And after installation completes again click on install and choose Gapps file and install it.
- Press Reboot option now.
Congratulations! after Reboot completes you have CyanogenMod ROM running on your device that is You have flash custom ROM on Oneplus 2.